Harold Eugene Wyatt
HAROLD EUGENE WYATT
Funeral services for Harold Eugene Wyatt, 82, Baldwin City, were Tuesday at Grace United Methodist Church, Olathe. Inurnment was at Pleasant Valley Cemetery, Stanley. Mr. Wyatt died Nov. 23, 2006, at his home.
He was born Feb. 27, 1924, at Stilwell. He served from 1942 to 1945 in the U.S. Navy, where he learned to fly and assisted with preflight maintenance for trainer planes. He was a 32nd-degree Mason and a 50-year member and past master of Lenexa Masonic Lodge No. 135 and Scottish Rite. He was also a member of Evangeline Chapter Order of the Eastern Star, American Legion and United Methodist Church, Baldwin City.
He married I'Lee Ann Mann July 23, 1943. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, John "Jack," Prairie Village, and Douglas, Kansas City, Mo.; a daughter, Barbara Ann Bradford, Spring, Texas; a sister, Vera Buchholz, Springfield, Mo.; five grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
A brother, Carl, and a grandson, Timothy, died earlier.
More like this story
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Baldwin City woman in critical condition after morning U.S. 59 crash
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt