Funeral services for Isabelle (Moss) Glaser, 74, Ottawa, will be at 10 a.m. today at the Wellsville Baptist Church. Mrs. Glaser died Nov. 18, 2006, at her home.
She was born Oct. 17, 1932, at New Franklin, Mo, the daughter of James Roosevelt and Mary Edith (Perkins) Robison. She graduated from Hail Ridge School, Booneville, Mo.
She married Elmer Moss Feb. 17, 1950. He died Oct. 16, 1982. They had six children. She married Melvin Glaser Dec. 31, 1988. He died April 4, 2000.
She was former part owner of the Dari Bar in Wellsville, was a cook for Wellsville schools and volunteered at Franklin County Visitor Center. She was a member of the Wellsville Baptist Church, the VFW Ladies Auxiliary and Fraternal Order of Eagles.
Survivors include three daughters, Beverly McAuley, Wellsville, Diana Bayless, Wellsville, Lori Workman, Olathe; three sons, Roy Moss, Fulton, Mo., Mike Moss, Wellsville, Robert Moss, Wellsville; a sister, Bessie O'Bryan, New Franklin, Mo.; 13 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
Her parents, husbands, two brothers and four sisters died earlier.
Burial will be at Wellsville Cemetery. Memorials may be made to Wellsville Baptist Church or the Cancer Center of Franklin County and sent in care of Wilson's Funeral Home, Box 486, Wellsville, KS 66092.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Charisse retains old charm as Power & Light alternative
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Kansas City Connection: FüD for thought
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups