Letter to the Editor
To the Editor:
On behalf of the Lumberyard Arts Center Board of Directors, I would like to express our extreme gratitude for the generous support of those who made the Kevin Mahogany benefit concert possible. Without the major sponsorship of this event by Baker University's Artist and Lecture Series, this wonderful evening of world-class entertainment would not have been possible.
We also thank Kansas State Bank and Stephens Real Estate for their generosity in providing the food and beverages for the after-concert buffet with the artist. Susan Buehler, chairperson, and the entire Lumberyard Arts Center Advisory Board provided invaluable assistance in organizing and in providing financial support for this very special performance by fellow advisory board member and Baker University alumnus, Kevin Mahogany. And, of course, we thank all of you who came to the concert and enjoyed the gift of music with us.
Sandy Cardens, President
Board of Directors
Lumberyard Arts Center
More like this story
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City Council told new sidewalk to BESIC to be completed by Aug. 1
- Baldwin City Council approves contract to construct trail to BESIC
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises