Katherine W. Horner
KATHERINE W. HORNER
Katherine W. Horner, 66, formerly of Pinehurst, N.C., died Nov. 2, 2006, at her daughter's home in Baldwin City. She was born Dec. 30, 1939, at Winchester, Va., the daughter of Fred and Pauline Wealthy. She was preceded in death by her husband, Arthur Horner and her parents.
Survivors include one sister, Joann Walters, Winchester, Va.; three children, Suzanne Mitchell, Baldwin City, Terri Woody, Pembroke, N.H., Jerry Stewart, Jacksonville, Fla., and five grandchildren.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Congregational Church of Pinehurst, 895 Linden Rd., Pinehurst, N.C. 28374. Arrangements were handled by Heartland Cremation and Burial Society, Overland Park, KS.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars