Baldwin City resident taken by Life Flight after fall
One person was flown from Baldwin to a Kansas City-area hospital Sunday afternoon after falling from a horse.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical Battalion Chief Doug Green said the person's injuries were serious enough for medics to request a LifeStar helicopter ambulance.
Medics treated the injured person just before 3 p.m. at a Kwik Shop, 600 Ames St., in Baldwin, but the patient had been brought there from another location, dispatchers said.
Additional information was unavailable Sunday.
More like this story
- 1 person flown to Children's Mercy Hospital after single-vehicle accident near Wellsville
- Rural Baldwin City woman flown to KU Hospital for treatment after fall at her home
- Baker student seriously injured in Sunday wreck
- Man hospitalized after trench collapses in rural Douglas County
- Lawrence man injured in motorcycle accident