Baldwin City resident taken by Life Flight after fall
One person was flown from Baldwin to a Kansas City-area hospital Sunday afternoon after falling from a horse.
Lawrence-Douglas County Fire & Medical Battalion Chief Doug Green said the person's injuries were serious enough for medics to request a LifeStar helicopter ambulance.
Medics treated the injured person just before 3 p.m. at a Kwik Shop, 600 Ames St., in Baldwin, but the patient had been brought there from another location, dispatchers said.
Additional information was unavailable Sunday.
More like this story
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Baldwin City Council considering citizen survey on CIP needs