School board chooses new BHS principal
An extra-long meeting of the Baldwin School Board Monday brought many things, including the choice of Shaun Moseman as the new principal at Baldwin High School.
Moseman is currently the principal of the Science Engineering Technology Academy at Junction City High School. Moseman has seven years experience as an administrator in the Junction City school district.
The school board approved the choice during a meeting that lasted until 2 a.m. this morning. A contract was sent to Moseman Tuesday and he signed it and returned to the district Wednesday.
The Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available. Stories on other action by the board will be in Thursday's Signal.
More like this story
- Baldwin girls bull way into state title game with 67-42 win against Concordia
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith
- Baldwin falls to Hugoton in state title game
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem