Jeannette C. Smith
JEANNETTE C. SMITH
Funeral services for Jeanette C. Smith, 47, Baldwin City, were Tuesday at the Piasecki-Althaus Funeral Home, Kenosha, Wis. Mrs. Smith died March 10, 2006, at the University of Minnesota Medical Center-Fairview, following a lengthy battle with cancer.
She was born Dec. 24, 1958, at Antigo, Wis., the daughter of Elliott and Delores (Joerns) Lewis. She married William Michael "Smitty" Smith. She lived in Kenosha before moving to Baldwin City. She was employed at Hutamaki for more than eight years as a quality assurance technician.
Survivors include her husband; mother, Delores Johnson, Kenosha; father, Elliott Lewis, Long Lake, Wis.; three sons, Edwin Clark, Lawrence, Jacob Clark, Paddock Lake, Wis., and Pfc. Brad Clark, stationed at Fort Bragg, N.C.; five brothers, Marvin Lewis, Green Bay, Wis., Randy Lewis, Antigo, Wis., Ronald Lewis, Genoa City, Wis., Douglas Hughes, Antigo, Wis., and Donovan Johnson, Racine, Wis.; one sister, Tricia Johnson, Kenosha, Wis., and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandson, Bradley Joseph Clark.
Online condolences may be sent to www.piasecki-althaus.com.
More like this story
- City budget suggestions cause conflict on Shawnee council
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Congregate meals to end after next month at Baldwin City Senior Center
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives