Donald L. Bone
DONALD L. BONE
Funeral services for Donald L. Bone, 54, Lawrence, will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the New Life Assembly of God Church, 118 5th St., Baldwin City. Mr. Bone died June 19, 2006, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
He was born Jan. 21, 1952, at Mansfield, Ohio, the son of Harold L. and Evelyn A. (Everly) Bone. He graduated from Lexington High School, Lexington, Ohio, in 1970.
He married Pamela Ann Gilliland June 22, 1974. He worked as a house supervisor for Teen Challenge and Shelter, Inc., Lawrence. He was a member of the New Life Assembly of God Church, Baldwin City.
Survivors include his wife of the home; three sons, Peter, Topeka, Daniel, and Robert, both of Lawrence; two daughters, Rebekah Holbert and Elisabeth Bone, both of Lawrence; two sisters, Maryann Loveing, Niles, Mich., and Dianne Werner, Jacksonville, Fla.; a brother, Larry, Mansfield, Ohio; a half-brother, Jim, Texas; a half-sister, Nancy Hollifield, Ohio; and nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father in December of 1996.
Visitation will be from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. today at the New Life Assembly of God Church, Baldwin City. Burial will be at Oakwood Cemetery, Baldwin City. Memorials may be made to New Life Assembly of God Church and sent in care of Lamb-Roberts Funeral Home, PO Box 64, Baldwin City, KS 66006.
More like this story
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Survey provides insights for support of proposed Baldwin City government building projects
- Baldwin City's Orchard Lane completing renovation of apartment building