Letters to the Editor
To the editor:
Citizens For Baldwin City and the Baldwin City Recreation Commission would like to thank the community for making the 2006 Fourth of July celebration possible. As you know, without your support the display would not have become a reality. I think we can all agree that the community really pulled together to make the celebration such a big success.
To the editor:
The Executive Producer, Director and Screenwriter of the feature film, "More Than Puppy Love 2: Shadows of Atticus," would like to express their appreciation to the people of Baldwin City for allowing us to film part of our movie in your town.
The footage that was shot at the railroad crossing just south of the Midland Railway Station is some of the most vivid and beautiful footage in the film. Special thanks goes to all the terrific folks at the Midland Railway, the Baldwin City Fire Department, the Baldwin City Market, the Salt Mine Saloon and the Baldwin City Police Department, without whose help we simply could not have gotten the job done. Many thanks.
Charles W. Nelson, Producer
Dennis Fallon, Director
Doug Delaney, Screenwriter
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Council OKs mayor's appointments to Baldwin City boards
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus