Clarence (Butch) Mills
CLARENCE (BUTCH) MILLS
Memorial services for Clarence (Butch) Mills, 59, Lawrence, will be today at 10 a.m. at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Mr. Mills died Feb. 13, 2006, at his home. His body was cremated.
He was born Aug. 5, 1946, at Lawrence, the son of Clarence D. and Helen I. (Poulsen) Mills. He graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 1964. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He did carpentry work, most recently with Steve Eudaly Construction.
He married Carolyn S. Schultz Feb. 27, 1965, at Tonganoxie. She survives of the home.
Other survivors include two sons, Mark A. Mills, Lawrence, and Dennis W. Mills, Baldwin City; his mother, Helen Mills, McLouth; two brothers, Mike Mills and Randy Mills, both of Lawrence; four sisters, Maxine Handley, Detroit, Mich., Barbara Larison and Kathy Lewellan, both of McLouth, Jeannie Parmer, Lawrence, and six grandchildren.
His father preceded him in death.
Private family inurnment will follow the service at Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie. Memorials may be made to Southern Care Hospice and sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, PO Box 1260, Lawrence, KS 66044. Online condolences may be sent to www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Annual Wellness Festival approaching
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship