Manford Lavern Hall
MANFORD LAVERN HALL
Graveside services for Manford Lavern Hall, 71, Baldwin City, will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Oakwood Cemetery in Baldwin City.
Mr. Hall died Monday, Dec. 25, 2006, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
He was born Oct. 22, 1935, in Elmer, Mo., the son of Jasper and Minnie Sullivan Hall. He attended school in Elmer.
Mr. Hall worked for All Star Dairy in Lawrence for 35 years. He retired from All Star and worked at Allen Press for 10 years.
He married Joyce A. McQueen in August 1956 in Kansas City, Mo. She died Aug. 18, 2003.
Survivors include a son, Donald, Baldwin City; three daughters, Linda Hall, Lawrence, Karen Hall, Eudora, and Becky Hall, Baldwin City; a brother, Martin Hall, Elmer; two grandsons, Dustin and Brian Hall; and a great-grandson, Cameran Elder.
Friends may call from noon to 9 p.m. Thursday at Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, where the family will receive them from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The family suggests memorials to the Kansas Dialysis Center, sent in care of the funeral home.
Online condolences may be sent at www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Council gives first nod to voluntary annexation
- Coming auction of rural Baldwin City property drawing interest
- Valuation notices sent out to Douglas County property owners
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant