Laura L. Hinkle
LAURA L. HINKLE
Funeral services for Laura L. Hinkle, 64, Holden, Mo., were Saturday at Chapel of Memories Funeral Home, Grain Valley, Mo. Mrs. Holden died Dec. 19, 2006, at St. Luke's Hospital, Kansas City, Mo.
She was born March 6, 1942, at Kansas City, Kan.
Her father, Frank Jenkins, died earlier.
Survivors include her husband Richard Hinkle, Sr.; four children, Penny Edmisson, Blue Springs, Mo., Kelly Garrison, Lawrence, Dawn Embree, Oak Grove, Mo., and Richard Hinkle, Jr., Lee's Summit, Mo.; mother, Ruth Jenkins, Stockton, Mo.; two brothers, David Jenkins, Gladstone, Mo., and Dennis Jenkins, Floyd Knobs, Ind.; nine grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Burial was at Swan Lake Memorial Gardens, Grain Valley, Mo. Memorials may be made to Heavens Gate Gospel Church, Lone Jack, Mo.
More like this story
- Baldwin board, council oppose proposed changes to local elections
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row