Three city council positions open
Three positions on the Baldwin City Council will be on the April ballot.
Incumbents for those positions currently are Ted Brecheisen, Jr., Tony Brown and Nancy Brown. None have indicated whether they will seek re-election.
Anyone interested in running for the positions can contact City Hall for more information. Filing deadline for the council positions is Jan. 23 in the Douglas County Clerk's office.
More like this story
- Douglas County to host town hall meeting on jail, mental health facility on Monday
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone