Three city council positions open
Three positions on the Baldwin City Council will be on the April ballot.
Incumbents for those positions currently are Ted Brecheisen, Jr., Tony Brown and Nancy Brown. None have indicated whether they will seek re-election.
Anyone interested in running for the positions can contact City Hall for more information. Filing deadline for the council positions is Jan. 23 in the Douglas County Clerk's office.
More like this story
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Proposed Baldwin City littering ordinance draws criticism