Lee Howard Martin
LEE HOWARD MARTIN
Graveside services for Lee Howard Martin, 85, Lawrence, were Friday at Union Cemetery, rural Douglas County. Mr. Martin died Dec. 6, 2006, at his home.
He was born July 20, 1921, in Ottawa, the son of James Kenneth and Mildred M. (Watts) Martin. He graduated from Manual High School, Kansas City, Mo.
He was parking lot manager for American Red Cross, Kansas City, Mo. He was a member of the Optimist Club, Kansas City, Mo.
Survivors include a brother, Ray, K. Martin, Lawrence; three sisters, Opal J. Temple and Vera DeMott, both of Lawrence, and Betty L. Cobb, Baldwin City.
Memorials may be made to Babcock Place and sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, 601 Indiana St., Lawrence, KS 66044. Online condolences may be sent at www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Man found guilty in Douglas State Fishing Lake aggravated robbery
- Kansas cattle inventory on the upswing after drought years