First action for Liston Stadium’s new turf is today
The first sporting events on the new turf at Liston Stadium will occur Tuesday afternoon with Baker University soccer playing on the artificial surface.
The Baker women were first at 1 p.m. and the men follow at 3 p.m. Both teams face Oklahoma City University.
"These are the first sporting events on Liston's new turf," said Steve Rottinghaus, Baker spokesman.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Baldwin school board makes needed budget adjustment for next school year
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly