First action for Liston Stadium’s new turf is today
The first sporting events on the new turf at Liston Stadium will occur Tuesday afternoon with Baker University soccer playing on the artificial surface.
The Baker women were first at 1 p.m. and the men follow at 3 p.m. Both teams face Oklahoma City University.
"These are the first sporting events on Liston's new turf," said Steve Rottinghaus, Baker spokesman.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers