BESIC’s Ratliff wins prestigious teaching award
Bill Ratliff, a third-grade teacher at Baldwin Elementary School Intermediate Center, was honored Friday with a 2006 American Stars of Teaching award. Only one teacher in each state gets the award every year.
"We are absolutely thrilled to report that a representative from the U. S. Department of Education visited BESIC this morning and announced that third grade teacher, Mr. Bill Ratliff, was awarded the 2006 American Stars of Teaching award," said Tom Mundinger, BESIC principal.
The Signal will have a story and pictures regarding the prestigious award in Thursday's edition.
More like this story
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Wellness Festival returns Saturday to Baldwin City at Collins Center
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites