Taco Bell broken into over weekend
Someone broke into the Taco Bell restaurant overnight Friday or Saturday morning and took an undisclosed amount of cash, said Baldwin City Police Chief Mike McKenna.
"We've got an investigation going on it," said McKenna. "There's a person of interest we want to talk to. It happened Friday night or early Saturday morning."
It was originally reported that Sonic had also been broken into, but it has since been learned that was an earlier case where money was missing, but no break-in occurred, he said.
McKenna said more information will be released as it becomes available. The Signal will update the story on line and there will be a story in Thursday's Signal.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Kansas City Connection: The debut of KC Ballet's new 'Nutcracker' and other family activities
- Musings from the Hill, Dec. 3, 2015
- Midland Railway gears up for Thomas weekends