Monday’s special school board meeting is canceled
A special meeting of the Baldwin Board of Education scheduled for Monday has been canceled, but will probably be rescheduled later in the week, said Supt. Paul Dorathy.
Monday's meeting was to discuss the budget and negotiations with teachers. However, after this week's audit of school district finances, that has changed, Dorathy said.
"We are canceling the meeting on Monday night," Dorathy said. "We will be meeting later in the week.
"We're needing to gather more information and it won't be ready by Monday," he said.
The Signal will update the Web site when a meeting date is set.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Baldwin's Dorathy, Lawrence superintendent worry about more cuts as Legislature looks for way out of red ink
- Vinland Fair returns for 108th run Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money