Monday’s special school board meeting is canceled
A special meeting of the Baldwin Board of Education scheduled for Monday has been canceled, but will probably be rescheduled later in the week, said Supt. Paul Dorathy.
Monday's meeting was to discuss the budget and negotiations with teachers. However, after this week's audit of school district finances, that has changed, Dorathy said.
"We are canceling the meeting on Monday night," Dorathy said. "We will be meeting later in the week.
"We're needing to gather more information and it won't be ready by Monday," he said.
The Signal will update the Web site when a meeting date is set.
More like this story
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers