Monday’s special school board meeting is canceled
A special meeting of the Baldwin Board of Education scheduled for Monday has been canceled, but will probably be rescheduled later in the week, said Supt. Paul Dorathy.
Monday's meeting was to discuss the budget and negotiations with teachers. However, after this week's audit of school district finances, that has changed, Dorathy said.
"We are canceling the meeting on Monday night," Dorathy said. "We will be meeting later in the week.
"We're needing to gather more information and it won't be ready by Monday," he said.
The Signal will update the Web site when a meeting date is set.
More like this story
- Leavenworth seeks scores of historical photos
- Baldwin City is ready for Maple Leaf weekend
- Physician to say goodbye to Baldwin City as grand marshal of Festival of Lights Parade
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Cool weather 'perfect' for Baldwin City Maple Leaf Festival