Letter to the Editor
To the editor:
On behalf of the 2006 After Prom committee, we would like to say a huge thank you to all of the businesses and individuals that donated merchandise, food and money to help make "After Prom" such a fun evening for our Baldwin High School students.
We appreciate all those "kids" who entertained us when shooting three-point shots at the home basketball games and those individuals who funded them. It is wonderful to be a part of a community that supports its young people and makes an event like this possible. Thank you Baldwin City.
2006 After Prom
More like this story
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations