Letter to the Editor
To the editor:
On behalf of the 2006 After Prom committee, we would like to say a huge thank you to all of the businesses and individuals that donated merchandise, food and money to help make "After Prom" such a fun evening for our Baldwin High School students.
We appreciate all those "kids" who entertained us when shooting three-point shots at the home basketball games and those individuals who funded them. It is wonderful to be a part of a community that supports its young people and makes an event like this possible. Thank you Baldwin City.
2006 After Prom
More like this story
- LMH Baldwin City 5K Summer Spray coming Aug. 15
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund