Murder suspect makes court appearance
The man accused of a deadly shooting at a Baldwin City birthday party made a brief court appearance Friday.
Hinndley Espinales, 25, Gardner, appeared before District Court Judge Jack Murphy, who set his next hearing for 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 27.
Espinales is charged with first-degree murder in the March 4 shooting of acquaintance Alvin Sanchez, 27, at what police said was a birthday party turned violent.
More like this story
- Baldwin claims first-ever state wrestling title
- Baldwin headed to state with record 10 wrestlers
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Baldwin girls finish strong, 'pumped' for post-season