Murder suspect makes court appearance
The man accused of a deadly shooting at a Baldwin City birthday party made a brief court appearance Friday.
Hinndley Espinales, 25, Gardner, appeared before District Court Judge Jack Murphy, who set his next hearing for 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 27.
Espinales is charged with first-degree murder in the March 4 shooting of acquaintance Alvin Sanchez, 27, at what police said was a birthday party turned violent.
More like this story
- Baker Edition: University to induct five into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Baldwin claims first-ever state wrestling title
- 11 seniors set to lead Baldwin High School football team's defense of league crown
- Baker Edition: Men looking for early edge in soccer this fall