Olive Marie Julian
OLIVE MARIE JULIAN
Memorial services for Olive Marie Julian, 87, Baldwin City, were Wednesday at Osborne Memorial Chapel, Baldwin City. Mrs. Julian died March 30, 2006, at Eudora Nursing Center, Eudora.
She was born Oct. 19, 1918, at Moline, the daughter of Amos and Marie (Beach) Hall. She was a member of Live and Learn Club and a volunteer at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
She married Edgar Evans and then Armond Julian. They preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, Bob Evans, Marysville, Wash., a daughter, Betty Jackman, Baldwin City, a sister, Pearl Caster, Towanda, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Memorials may be made to the ALS Association or Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging and sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home, PO Box 1260, Lawrence, KS 66044. Online condolences may be sent to www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- Timely bond refinance to help Baldwin district deal with block grant cuts
- New Kansas schools plan has funds for budget emergencies
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan