Services set Monday for Kelley
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday. Visitation is scheduled for Sunday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lamb-Roberts Funeral Home in Baldwin. Burial will be Monday at the Vinland Cemetary.
Kelley suffered a massive stroke sometime Tuesday morning, according to family members, and died Tuesday afternoon. An additional story, picture, complete obituary, column and editorial can be found elsewhere on the Signal's Web site and in Thursday's Signal.
The Signal is available at various locations in and around the city, including Baldwin City Market, Santa Fe Market, Kwik Shop, Baldwin Junction, in front of the Post Office and the Signal office at 703 High St.
More like this story
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Baldwin City Council agenda, May 18