Please take part in school district survey
The Baldwin City School District will be conducting a random phone survey of our patrons this weekend. The school board would like to hear directly from the community on a number of issues, with topics including technology, safety, the fine arts, the state of our facilities, and the helpfulness of our staff. While it is the board's responsibility to maintain continuous contact with its patrons and use feedback from the community to help guide our actions, we felt the time was right to reach out directly to our patrons. We're committed to using the information gathered to help evaluate our performance and find ways to make our district better.
The survey will be conducted by a professional polling firm. The callers are experienced and efficient. The questions have been field-tested, and the callers should be able to tell you upfront how long the survey will take. To gather a solid representation, about 300 surveys need to be completed. Callers will likely be working Friday evening, and over the weekend.
If contacted about the survey, please take a few minutes to respond. You'll be helping us better communicate with the community we serve, and better focus our energies on providing the best education possible for our kids.
-- Ande Parks, Baldwin School Board member
More like this story
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat