Baldwin Easter bunny will have a busy time
The Easter bunny will have its hands full this weekend in Baldwin City and it will be residents, mostly young ones, hopping around to his various locations.
The annual Rainbow Experience Preschool Easter Egg Hunt is once again scheduled for 10 a.m. to noon on the Baker University campus. The actual egg hunt will be at 11 a.m. There are other activities, including games, clowns, raffles and -- of course -- the Easter bunny.
But, that won't be the rabbit's only Baldwin appearance Saturday. The Midland Railway is having its first Egg Hunt Special. Participants will depart the Midland Depot on the train for the trek to Norwood, where there will be an egg hunt for those ages 0-12. Prizes will be awarded.
Trains will depart from the depot at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. There will be photo opportunities with -- of course -- the Easter bunny.
That's all Saturday, but there will be more for the bunny to do on Sunday, which is Easter.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating