EVA EMILY JARDON
Graveside services for Eva Emily Jardon, 93, Baldwin City, were Tuesday at Oakwood Cemetery, Baldwin City. Mrs. Jardon died July 7, 2005, at Baldwin Care Center, Baldwin City.
She was born July 4, 1912, at Eudora, the daughter of John W. and Lelia A. (Witham) Ehart. She attended Baldwin High School.
She married Charles A. Jardon Nov. 9, 1929, at Baldwin. He died in 1953.
She was a cook at numerous establishments in Baldwin, including Zeta Chi fraternity, Jack's Drive-In and Audra's Restaurant.
Survivors include two daughters, Peggy L. Ford, Baldwin City, and Betty B. Langrell, West Sun City, Ariz.; two sons, Buddy Jardon and Billy Jardon, both of Baldwin City; 10 grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, three great-great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, two brothers, Elmer and Lloyd, and one grandson, David G. Ford.
Memorials may be made to the Eva Jardon Memorial Fund and sent in care of Wilson's, PO Box 486, Wellsville, KS 66092.
More like this story
- Federal food program struggles to reach rural Kansas
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections