EVA EMILY JARDON
Graveside services for Eva Emily Jardon, 93, Baldwin City, were Tuesday at Oakwood Cemetery, Baldwin City. Mrs. Jardon died July 7, 2005, at Baldwin Care Center, Baldwin City.
She was born July 4, 1912, at Eudora, the daughter of John W. and Lelia A. (Witham) Ehart. She attended Baldwin High School.
She married Charles A. Jardon Nov. 9, 1929, at Baldwin. He died in 1953.
She was a cook at numerous establishments in Baldwin, including Zeta Chi fraternity, Jack's Drive-In and Audra's Restaurant.
Survivors include two daughters, Peggy L. Ford, Baldwin City, and Betty B. Langrell, West Sun City, Ariz.; two sons, Buddy Jardon and Billy Jardon, both of Baldwin City; 10 grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren, three great-great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, two brothers, Elmer and Lloyd, and one grandson, David G. Ford.
Memorials may be made to the Eva Jardon Memorial Fund and sent in care of Wilson's, PO Box 486, Wellsville, KS 66092.
More like this story
- Federal food program struggles to reach rural Kansas
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money
- Reopening Riddle Boys Ranch concerns some Kansas schools
- Kansas GOP touts school funding law; districts look to cut
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill