Baker men drop consecutive HAAC games
FAYETTE, Mo. -- Another freshman set a career-high, but couldn't keep Baker from losing its fourth straight game.
Matt Mills, a freshman forward from Topeka, scored 14 points and grabbed five rebounds as Baker fell to Central Methodist University 92-62 Saturday night. His previous high was eight points.
In the game before, freshman center Aaron Toren of Shawnee tallied 17 points as Baker fell to No. 19 MidAmerica Nazarene University 74-71 on Thursday in Baldwin City. Toren's previous high was 10 points.
The Wildcats' next game will be against Avila University (8-13, 5-7) at 4 p.m. Saturday in Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Judge blocks Kansas' ban on 2nd-trimester abortion procedure
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money