Baker welcomes four new faculty
Baker University welcomes four full-time faculty members this fall in physics, biology and communications.
Faculty members are: Mahmoud Al Kofahi, assistant professor of physics; Randy Miller, assistant professor of biology; Joe Watson, assistant professor of communications; and Jeffrey Hedrick, assistant professor of communications.
New adjunct faculty for the fall are: Kristin Barkus, instructor of biology; Lydia Krebs, instructor of liberal arts; Lori McKinney, instructor of music; Steve Patterson, instructor of music; Stephen Sturdevant, instructor of business and economics; Amy Wintermantle, instructor of education; Janine Cox, instructor of sociology; and C.R. Herpich, instructor of math.
Other new full-time employees are Terri Blake, senior associate director of admissions; Kelly Wingbermuehler, assistant director of the Career Development Center; Mark Zeno, associate dean of student development; Michael McDonald, development officer; Norman Mast, database administrator; Shelby Coxon, director of student activities; and Steve Rottinghaus, director of public relations.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas farm experts plan webinar on crop insurance
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money