CECILIA ANN CRAIG-KLEMM
Memorial services for Cecilia Ann Craig-Klemm, 41, Tracy, Calif., were Sept. 16. Mrs. Craig-Klemm died Sept. 13, 2004, at Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Tracy, Calif.
She was born June 14, 1963, at Natoma. She had lived in Tracy, Calif., for 15 years. She was a member of South Winds Church of Tracy, Central Valley Association of Realtors and Relay For Life.
Survivors include her husband, Jack C. Klemm, Tracy; a daughter, Danielle Marie Klemm, Tracy; five siblings, Philip J. Craig, Rockledge, Fla., Cynthia C. Steeples, Palco; Douglas J. Craig, Austin, Texas; Barbara J. Coffey, Baldwin City, and Ward D. Craig, Russell, and her father, Gene Craig, Hays.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Dora Marie Craig and a brother, Daniel V. Craig.
Memorial contributions may be made to Relay For Life, American Cancer Society, PO Box 102454, Atlanta, GA 30368-2454. Visit www.debographix.com/Cecilia'sVisitation.html.
More like this story
- Kansas to hold meetings, consider options for drone usage
- Kansas farm experts plan webinar on crop insurance
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday