Field day fun
Baldwin School District first and second graders had their annual field day Friday at Marion Springs Elementary School. Events included an obstacle course, tug of war and scooter races. Baldwin High School students from the FCCLA class assisted with the field day.
More like this story
- Timely bond refinance to help Baldwin district deal with block grant cuts
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- Baldwin district not looking to take cost-saving measurers making headlines elsewhere in state
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Block grant proposal would cost Baldwin schools $100,000