8th and Ames booths
Booth # 520 & 521 Cindy Olson Personalized families of snowman, patriotic & bird signs, old fence benches and pumpkins.
Booth # 522 Laura Attebery Denim purses
Booth # 523 Loretta Touslee Jewelry
Booth # 524 Sheila Steenbock Painted sunflowers on a large variety of home decor items. Mediums include wood, metal, glass and ceramic, Also embroidery of wheat decor items., vests and neckties.
Booth # 525 Tammy Ritades Benches and misc furniture, also Halloween and Christmas decor
Booth # 530 B.J. Kendig Leather purses, key rings, checkbook covers. Ceramic horses, angels, bears, rabbits unicorns and more.
Booth # 531 Naresh Jain Henna paintings, blouses, pillow covers, purses.
Booth # 532 & 533 Shannon Roberts Hand painted chairs, windows, household items.
Booth # 534 Patricia Johnson Napkins, basket liners, scarves, blankets and shirts.
Booth # 535 Melody Hall Woodturned items, bowls, bird feeders & baths, wood chimes, key rings, light pulls, ornaments, compact mirrors, candles, earrings stands and more.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Public Library summer reading ends with food fight
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction