Going batty over the fair
Those that haven't made it to the Douglas County Free Fair still have time.
The fair, which began last Saturday, will run through Sunday at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in Lawrence.
The annual fair features a number of 4-H and FFA exhibits including livestock, cooking, horitculture, photography and clothing. Many Baldwin area youth from the Worden Workers, Palmyra, Vinland Valley and Pioneers 4-H clubs have exhibits entered.
Many vendors also have booth set up throughout the fairgrounds. There is also a carnival at the fair that runs through Sunday.
For more information, visit www.dgcountyfair.com or call (785) 841-6322.
More like this story
- Annunciation Church to have St. Pat's Day dinner tonight
- Wellness Festival returns Saturday to Baldwin City at Collins Center
- Kansas City-St. Joseph Diocese Bishop Finn Resigns
- Baldwin High School senior to graduate 2 1/2 years after massive stoke
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England