MARY ANN CRADY
Funeral services for Mary Ann Crady, 79, Eudora, will be at 1 p.m. Friday at Ives Chapel United Methodist Church, Baldwin City. Burial will be at Vinland Cemetery, Vinland. Mrs. Crady died Dec. 13, 2004, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
She was born Dec. 10, 1925, at Lawrence, the daughter of Hallie J. and Ara E. Hegeman Peterson. She had been a deli manager for Rusty's IGA, a clerk for Raney Drug Store and owned Mari's Paintin' Wagon where she taught painting and sold her paintings. She was a member of the Decorative Arts Organization, the Fraternal Order of Police Auxiliary and of the Ives Chapel United Methodist Church, Baldwin City.
She married Ted Crady, Oct. 1, 1943, at Lawrence. He survives of the home. Also surviving are a daughter, Pam McMillen, Techuseh; two sons, Larry Crady, Topeka, and Ted Crady, Lawrence; a brother, Don Peterson, Modesto, Calif.; seven grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
The family will greet friends from 7 to 8:30 p.m. today at Warren-McElwain Mortuary, Lawrence. Memorials may be left to Ives Chapel United Methodist Church and sent in care of Warren-MeElwain Mortuary, 120 W. 13th St., Lawrence, KS 66044.
Online condolences may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Crady.
More like this story
- Baldwin High baseball team finishes regular season with 2-1 week
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature