Baldwin was hit twice in one week with snow storms. The first storm, last Tuesday, dumped 5 to 7 inches of snow in the area. The heavy snow caused many limbs and branches to snap under the weight.
The second snow at the beginning of this week was not as severe. The snow, which started late Monday evening and lasted through most of Tuesday only dropped about an inch of snow in the area.
More like this story
- Man charged in Fort Riley bomb plot to appear in court
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England
- Baldwin girls win soccer program's first-ever win against Piper
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher