Holland, Pine win primary
Holland garnered 81 percent of the vote, to Kerwin's 19. Kerwin is from Wellsville. Pine won the Democratic side of the Senate primary with 47 percent of the vote to Connie O'Brien's 34. Richard Rodewald had 12 percent and Chuck Quinn 8. On the Republican side, Justice won easily with 71 percent of the vote to Edward Sass's 29.
Complete election totals are available online by clicking LJWorld.com, the Lawrence Journal-World's web site.
More like this story
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Baldwin City Council candidates state views, define themselves at forum
- Baldwin Junior High School recognized with two statewide honors