Baker’s Dean of Students resigns from position
Baker University is in need of a new Dean of Students.
Ed Robinson resigned from his position as Dean of Students last week after a little more than a year at the university.
"All I can say is it's a personnel matter," Stacy Cohen, Baker's director of public relations, said.
"We wish him well and we thank him for his service to Baker," she said.
Robinson came to Baker in June 2002 from Kent State University, where he had been the assistant director of student services and enrollment management.
While at Baker, Robinson oversaw a number of student-oriented programs including residential life, career development, student activities, health, counseling and Greek life.
Cohen said the search for a new Dean of Students would begin immediately. Until a new dean is found, she said, an interim would take over the position.
More like this story
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England
- Baldwin City Senior Mix plans Halloween party
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Some Wichita city officials open to discuss Confederate flag