Friday afternoon fun
Marion Springs Elementary School students spent the remaining part of Friday afternoon on the playground after getting back from an all-day trip to the Topeka Zoo.
More like this story
- RG Fiber on a roll, expects to have gigabit service in Baldwin City in August
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections