BHS 7-on-7 team remains unbeaten
The fourth-annual Baldwin Youth Football Camp will be the first of several camps designed to improve skills this summer.
The Youth Camp will be July 14-17 at the Baldwin High School practice fields. It will run from 8 to 10 a.m. each morning. It is for players who will be in the third through sixth grades next year. There is no cost for the camp.
BHS coach Mike Berg will be running the camp. Berg is now starting to see players from the first-ever Youth Camp beginning high school football this year.
"They'll be freshmen on this year's team," he said. "That's amazing. Kids are starting to filter up through the high school now."
This year's High School Camp will be July 21-25 from 7 to 9:30 a.m. at the BHS practice fields. It's the sixth-annual version of that camp. For more information, contact Berg at 594-2472.
There will also be a junior high camp, but no information was available for it.
More like this story
- Annunciation Church to have St. Pat's Day dinner tonight
- Baldwin High School senior to graduate 2 1/2 years after massive stoke
- Agencies expanding capacity for domestic violence victims
- Lumberyard Arts Center plans Love Boat-themed summer fundraiser
- Lumberyard Arts Center's Bluegrass and BBQ fundraiser Saturday