Memorial services for Elsie Hansen, 90, Baldwin City, were Saturday at the Lodge. Mrs. Hansen died July 22, 2003, at Baldwin Care Center.
She was born April 2,1913, to Clarence and Marcella (Barrett) Loshbough in Omaha, Neb. She married Henry O. Hansen. He died in 1971. She moved to Baldwin from Dallas, Texas, in 1998.
Survivors include a daughter Pat Woods and her husband, A.D., Baldwin City; one son, Michael Hansen, Dallas; grandchildren, John and Shannon Musgrave, Baldwin City, Jeffrey and Melenie Woods, Madison, Ala.; great-grandchildren, Lillian Woods, USN, Okinawa, Japan, Madeline Roger, Baldwin City, Jason and Sean Woods, Madison, Ala.
Memorials may be made to the Baldwin Care Center, 1223 Orchard Lane, Baldwin City, KS 66006 or Hospice Care in Douglas County, 200 Maine, Suite C, Lawrence, KS 66044. Online condolences may be sent at www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Baker Edition: Students honored for making a difference on campus
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Wichita to award varsity letters to special needs students
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises