BHS releases football schedule
The 2003 Baldwin High School football schedule has been announced and it includes five home games and four on the road.
However, the home opener won't be until Sept. 12. That's also when the fourth-annual "Bulldog Bash" will be held. The fund-raiser which includes plenty of food and fun, will again be headed up by Rick Weaver. More information will be available on the "Bash" as it gets closer.
The Bulldogs will open the season with an away game at Anderson County on Sept. 5. The next week, Sept. 12, will be the home opener against the Paola Panthers, a team BHS beat last year for the first time in more than a decade.
On Sept. 19, the Bulldogs will be on the road to Gardner-Edgerton. Likewise, on Sept. 26, BHS will also travel to Louisburg for a Frontier League game.
This year's Homecoming Game will be Oct. 3 against Spring Hill. The following week, Oct. 10, is the annual showdown with Eudora. This year's game will be at home and wraps up non-district play.
District play opens the next week with an away game at Santa Fe Trail on Oct. 17. The Bulldogs close out the regular and district schedule with back-to-back home games. Those are against Topeka Hayden on Oct. 24 and Perry-Lecomption on Oct. 30.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds