Dog tags need renewing
Dog tags in Baldwin expire Wednesday, which means dog owners have a month to get them renewed.
All dogs in Baldwin must have tags. The fee to renew dog tags is $5 if spayed or neutered and $10 if not. A $2 late fee will be added each month, per tag, after Jan. 31, 2004.
Tags can be renewed at the Baldwin City Police Department, 811 Eighth St., and may be acquired in person or by mail. Proof of rabies vaccination with an expiration date must accompany the request for renewal.
For more information call the BCPD at 594-3850.
More like this story
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks