BHS JV, freshmen football take wins over Santa Fe Trail
Both the Baldwin High School junior varsity and freshmen football teams beat Santa Fe Trail Monday. The BHS JV won 20-8 and the freshmen prevailed 36-16.
In the JV game at SFT, Ricky Baker had three interceptions, two touchdown receptions and a fumble recovery; Austin Inzer threw for 200 yards and three touchdowns; and Emery Baughan had the other touchdown reception. It was the JV teams season finale.
Jeremy Wright and Klay Garrison both ran for two touchdowns against SFT at home. Cassidy Moore scored the other touchdown on a long pass from Wright. The freshmen are now 6-1 and will play host to Wellsville Thursday.
More like this story
- Coming auction of rural Baldwin City property drawing interest
- Baker Edition: Students honored for making a difference on campus
- Rural Kansas road to become Home on the Range Highway
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Authorities investigating woman's death in northeast Kansas