Signal price to change to 75 cents
Next week's Baldwin City Signal will cost an extra quarter at news stands and dealers. Single copy price will be 75 cents.
Subscription price for home delivery in Baldwin will not increase and remains at $30 per year. Mail delivery out of the four-county area will be increased to $45 per year and out-of-state subscriptions will be increased to $50 per year.
Various increases in expenses, especially postage, are the reason for the increases. The single-copy price is also in line with other area papers in Paola, Gardner, Wellsville, Louisburg, Osawatomie, Spring Hill and Osage City, which all charge 75 cents per copy.
"This is the first time we've increased prices," said Jeff Myrick, Signal editor/publisher. "The Signal is well worth those prices and it underlines what a value home delivery subscriptions are."
To subscribe to the Signal, call 594-7080.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- 4 Kansas tribes to split $1.7 million for housing needs
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises