Dog tags need renewing
Baldwin City residents only have two days to renew dog tags before receiving an extra late fee.
The tags, which expired Dec. 31, 2001, must be renewed by Thursday.
The fee for each tag is $5 if the dog is spayed or neutered, $10 if not. A $2 late fee will be added each month, per tag, after Jan. 31.
The new tags are available at the Baldwin City Police Department and may be acquired in person or by mail. Proof of rabies vaccination with expiration date must accompany the request for renewal.
For more information, call the BCPD at 594-3850.
More like this story
- Baldwin City to ask KDOT to upgrade crosswalk signal
- Demolition of Docking building not expected until 2016
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Baldwin City to make application for KDOT grant to improve safety at Eighth Street highway crossing
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed