City surveys due
Baldwin City surveys need to be returned to the city this week.
Baldwin City Council Member Todd Cohen said it is imperative everyone completes the survey and returns it as soon as possible.
"If we get a very low response, it will be an utter failure," Cohen said.
The 29-question survey covers a number of topics dealing with city services and economic development and is designed to help the city and the Baldwin City Council assess the services provided.
The survey can be returned either by mailing it with the postage-paid envelope or dropping it by city hall.
More like this story
- Baker Edition: University, Johnson County Community College partner
- Baldwin City woman accused of sex crimes against Lawrence boy
- Police search near Derby for missing 4-month-old boy
- Baldwin City Public Library summer reading ends with food fight
- Baldwin boys improved to 3-0, to play for Bulldog-Wildcat Classic title Friday