City surveys due
Baldwin City surveys need to be returned to the city this week.
Baldwin City Council Member Todd Cohen said it is imperative everyone completes the survey and returns it as soon as possible.
"If we get a very low response, it will be an utter failure," Cohen said.
The 29-question survey covers a number of topics dealing with city services and economic development and is designed to help the city and the Baldwin City Council assess the services provided.
The survey can be returned either by mailing it with the postage-paid envelope or dropping it by city hall.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Public Library summer reading ends with food fight
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Baldwin City pool regulars to see changes this season