Snow finally falls on Baldwin
The first real snow of winter hit Friday in Baldwin and brought out the road crews and residents to try to clear streets, parking lots and sidewalks. About three inches of snow, which began falling Friday afternoon, accumulated in Baldwin.
More like this story
- 11 seniors set to lead Baldwin High School football team's defense of league crown
- Baldwin High softball team starts season 2-2
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Baldwin Bulldog softball team drops two at Tongie
- Agencies expanding capacity for domestic violence victims