Snow finally falls on Baldwin
The first real snow of winter hit Friday in Baldwin and brought out the road crews and residents to try to clear streets, parking lots and sidewalks. About three inches of snow, which began falling Friday afternoon, accumulated in Baldwin.
More like this story
- Baldwin High softball team starts season 2-2
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Baldwin Bulldog softball team drops two at Tongie
- Potential pilot program could make recycling easier for residents in unincorporated Douglas County
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season