Letter to the editor
To the editor:
As you may have read in last week's Signal, the city is sending a two-page "customer service satisfaction survey" to all households next week. The survey is designed to measure satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a variety of public services, from the quality of streets and sidewalks to trash collection. Such surveys are used by many communities to gather public opinion, identify areas of success and problems, set priorities and goals and establish community and economic development strategies.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey and return it in the postage-paid envelope or drop it by City Hall. The survey results will be compiled by Baker University and presented to the council and public.
All that is needed is your candid responses about what is great and what needs help and attention in our community. Your participation is needed and appreciated.
Baldwin City Council member
More like this story
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Tech education incentives cut for Kansas school districts
- Education officials say schools need reshaped for the future
- Kansas to receive $5.6 million federal workforce grant
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith