Mr. Goodcents opens its doors
There's a new place to eat in Baldwin City.
Mr. Goodcents, 912 Ames St., opened Saturday in the newly developed FireTree Plaza.
Owner Paul Mayse said business has been steady for the sandwich shop, which also sells pastas, soups and salads.
Mayse, who owned a Mr. Goodcents in Tonganoxie, said he decided to open the restaurant in Baldwin because of its size.
"It'a another small community," he said. "I like small communities. And the college is here."
Mr. Goodcents' hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday.
See next week's Signal for a photo and full story about Mr. Goodcents.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School senior to graduate 2 1/2 years after massive stoke
- Baker Edition: Students honored for making a difference on campus
- Emergency room at Topeka VA reopens
- Baker Edition: Art major transitions to nursing career
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England