Local family in need of assistance
Marjorie Cornelius, a long-time member of the Baldwin community, is in dire need of help. Marge is suffering from a terminal illness and desperately needs assistance with rent, large medical bills and all the basic necessities.
Please send gifts, no matter how small, to: Michael Sloan Agency, Inc., 707 Eighth St., PO Box 72, Baldwin City, KS 66006. Contributions may also be left at Baldwin City Market, Santa Fe Market, the Salt Mine and Kwik Shop.
More like this story
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Baker University doctoral candidate awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Baldwin claims first-ever state wrestling title