Area high school students gathered for the fourth Honor Band Concert at Baker University Friday. Students from eight high schools, including Baldwin, practiced all day and then played in a concert that evening. The Baker Symphonic Winds also performed at the concert.
More stories and photos of Baldwin's events and activities can be found in the print edition of this week's Signal.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court