Marion Springs to be closed again
The power outage is the result of last week's ice storm that hit northeast Kansas with a vengance. Power has been restored to almost all Baldwin City customers, but outages in the country continue to be spotty.
The Signal will continue to post updates as they become available, such as when school activities that were postponed last week will be rescheduled.
More like this story
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- City government organization hosts April voting contest
- Baldwin to play Girard in first round of state tourney
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares
- Wheat harvest tradition returns across Kansas